Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Rum Diary # 9

Where all the white women at?  I mean, white RUMs.

Well I got a couple.

Stopped by the Cap N Cork on Prospect and Hillhurst.  Foursquare has it listed as CapNCork, Jr. which I found kind of hilarious.

There is, however, nothing Junior about their selection.

I don't particularly like the guys who work there and they don't really know what they're talking about, at least in terms of rum, but there is a *lot* to choose from and mostly over-priced.

The clerk I asked for help kept trying to steer me towards the most expensive bottles, but I ain't no eeedjit.

I decied again on two moderately priced bottles instead of one super expensive one.  I do have a crew to lubricate after all. *ahem*

Anywhoo, here's Bottle # 5 and Bottle # 6.  Both are whites and both will be in mah Belly soon enough!

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment