Friday, September 28, 2012

My Rum Diary # 7

On Wednesday I had the opportunity to stop by Topline Wine & Spirits.

A friend turned me on to this place and let me tell you, that if you need help finding something cool and unique, then this is the place to go!  So great.

The owner has been there for 26 years and really knows his stuff.

It's tucked back in a little industrial looking strip off San Fernando between Glendale and Burbank, but don't let the humble location fool you.  If you're looking for something special, this is the place!

There were so many great options, but I finally decided to go for two moderately priced RUMs instead of the one expensive sweet one.

I got Barbancourt Reserve Speciale the Five star version of this Hatian RHUM.  It's supposed to be more of a brandy flavor.  Looking forward to trying it.

And for the win I also got a bottle of Grande Reserve Plantation Rum from Barbados.  It's aged five years and supposed to be a sweet little treat.

These will add a little variety to my experience next weekend.

*licks chops*

No comments:

Post a Comment